TecSec’s security awareness training uses a cloud platform, that can be fully monitored and managed by us, to distribute training to your staff via email.
We can offer over 1000 videos, covering a range of topics including but, not limited to; Phishing, GDPR, cyber security and more (listed below).
We can track and produce a report for you so you can monitor which training modules have been successfully completed and on which dates.
95% of all data and system breaches are caused by human error. It is therefore imperative to your business that your staff understand cyber security and can mitigate risks, such as identifying a phishing attack and understanding their requirements under the GDPR.
Mistakes such as sending personal data to the wrong email or clicking a link in a phishing email can all be costly to your business. You can significantly reduce the chances of your business becoming victim to a phishing attack, or breaching the GDPR, by delivering training to your staff.
Key modules of our security awareness training:
Including but not limited to:
- CEO Fraud
- Social Engineering
- Spear Phishing
- Occupational Safety
- Personal Security
- Physical Security
- Incident Reporting
- Human Firewall
- Passwords & authentication
- Internet Use
- Social Media
- The suite allows you (or us) to create simulated email phishing attacks on your staff by sending emails that appear to be from somewhere else (dropbox, Microsoft, holiday inn etc) but are in fact simulated attempts to steal information.
- This can be customised massively, with people who click the phishing links sent straight to training, to a notification page or just to a blank page.
- You can see a comprehensive report of who opens the simulated phishing email, and who clicked the link.
- Used in conjunction with training modules, this is a very powerful way to see the “before” picture, send the training, then gauge the “after” picture so you can see tangible changes in culture.
Benefits of our security awareness training:
Equipping your staff with the relevant skills and training will help to protect your business from the loss of time, money and reputation associated with data breaches.
Each module is entertaining and memorable using real life examples and exercises, which really helps when it comes to answering the brief assessment questions.
Data Protection Officers, under Article 39 (c) of the GDPR, must assign training to relevant staff.
Staff will be able to identify attack vectors, such as Phishing attack.
The user will acquire a basic knowledge of the GDPR and other laws & responsibilities.