How well has your IT support company been looking after you during lockdown?
We’ve been working really hard to support our clients during the coronavirus lockdown and to help them set-up home working.
However, this hasn’t been the case for all companies and a lot of people have been horrified at just how little “support” they got from their IT support company, when the lockdown started…
We’ve been chatting to loads of business owners and managers around here, over the last few weeks. And we’ve heard some stories on why people are dissatisfied with their current IT support provider.
Of course, the lockdown was so sudden, that everyone was caught off guard. Just like all IT support companies, we had the busiest fortnight in our history.
But critically, we put our clients first. And made sure that all our clients and their teams were set up correctly for safe, secure at home working.
Then we phoned them regularly, to see what IT frustrations they had working from home. And of course, we did whatever we could to help fix all problems.
Not all IT support companies acted this way but here are some of the common complaints that we’ve heard about:
- People waiting hours and hours – sometimes days – for their IT support company to respond to basic support requests
- Companies not being able to access critical data easily, or being forced into ridiculous work arounds
- Collaboration and video call software being recommended that really wasn’t fit for purpose
- Data security being dramatically reduced to make home working easier. This is a dangerous approach that leaves your business at huge risk of being hacked. The correct approach is a balance of easy & safe
Because of this, I know that a lot of people just like you, have recently decided that it’s time to look for a new IT support company.
So, I wanted to introduce us. We’re TecSec Services Ltd, and we currently look after many businesses and charities around Yorkshire. Providing a range of services including Managed IT support, cyber security, disaster recovery and more.
If you’re even slightly dissatisfied with your current IT support company, we really should talk
Because you don’t owe them anything. And they’re not going to get any better in the months ahead.
Sorry to be brutal, but it’s true. Many IT support companies rose to the challenge and really looked after their clients. But unfortunately, some have been providing overall poor customer service.
This lockdown has shown business owners and managers just how important IT
support is. Now let us show you just how important great IT support is.
I’ve made it easy for us to have a short discussion. You can see my live calendar on my website, and book a 15-minute call at a time that suits us both.
It’s really important you know:
- It’s just an exploratory call at this stage
- There’s no commitment to buy anything, ever
- I’m not going to bad mouth your existing IT support company. I’d rather focus on making your life easier
- No matter how long you have left on your existing contract, we should still talk
- I’ll freely give you as much strategic advice as you like. Helping businesses be more productive and profitable through the correct use of technology is fun, for me
Book your 15-minute call now: