The IASME Governance Standard was developed over several years during a government funded project to create a Cyber Security standard, as an alternative to ISO27001. This standard allows companies in a supply chain to demonstrate Cyber Security and implement the necessary steps to protect customer information.
How will this framework help you?
This framework will help you guide and implement the necessary provisions in order to secure your data and be on your way to complying with the GDPR.
As a certified IASME Gold certification body, we will use Audit -> Fix-> Protect to help you become compliant and achieve Cyber Essentials, IASME Gold and the GDPR requirements whilst advising you on how to secure and protect your personal data.
What do you achieve?
- Cyber Essentials
- IASME Governance
- GDPR readiness
Two levels of assessment:
- Self- assessment
- Gold (audited)
TecSec offers full consultancy to provide in-depth security knowledge and assessment services that are required to become Cyber Essentials and IASME Governance accredited.
The IASME Gold standard covers:
- Risk assessment and management
- Training and managing people
- Change management
- Incident response and Business continuity
Our structured, GCHQ certified compliance framework:
- A GDPR document pack with all policies and procedures you need to put in place.
- An IASME governance certification (which covers GDPR, Cyber Essentials and IASME).
- Working with our GCHQ & IASME qualified expert and implement the necessary policies and procedures.
- Cyber Insurance
Interested in achieving an IASME certification?
Fill in the form below to recieve a quote for IASME: