TecSec Services Ltd, alongside The IASME Consortium, is supporting charities in their quest to enhance their resilience against cyber-crime.
Between the 2nd – 6th November 2020, we will be offering registered charities discounts on the Government backed Cyber Essentials scheme and IASME Governance certification which includes Cyber Essentials and a GDPR assessment.
This year, TecSec is participating as a way to reward the hardworking charities that work tirelessly to secure donations for fantastic causes.
Apply by filling out the form below and we will contact you ASAP:
*Terms and conditions are as follows:
- Demonstrate your registered charity status through submission of your charity name and registered charity number.
- Make your applications during the week of the 2nd to the 6th of November 2020. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 6th November.
- Once your application has been made between the 2nd and 6th of November, you must commence the assessment within one month.
- Assessments must be completed and submitted by 18th December 2020.
- Please note the campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only.