The IASME Consortium, with participating partners, is supporting charities in their quest to enhance their resilience against cyber-crime.
Between 29 April – 3 May 2019, IASME and participating partners will be offering registered charities discounts on the Government backed Cyber Essentials scheme and IASME Governance certification which includes Cyber Essentials and a GDPR assessment.
This year, TecSec is participating as a way to reward the hardworking charities that work tirelessly to secure donations for fantastic causes.
Apply by filling out the form below and we will contact you ASAP:
*terms and conditions are as follows:
• Demonstrate registered charity status through submission of their charity name and registered charity number.
• Applications must be made during IASME’s Cyber Safe Charities week, 29 April-3 May, 2019. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 3 May.
• Once application has been made, the applicant charity must commence the assessment within one month.
• Assessments must be completed and submitted by 31 July 2019.
• The campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only.